Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Life by Chocolate

I am pretty sure I'm addicted to ice cream.  However, maybe it is chocolate I can't live without, because whenever I'm shoveling my daily dose of Blue Bell into my mouth, it's usually smothered in nutella.

So of course I want to make these.
 And maybe cover them with ice cream.

They're from the Pioneer Woman's website, and she puts a Hershey's kiss in each one.  I'm something of a chocolate person, so Hershey's doesn't always cut it, but a little kiss in each bite size cake?  That's a concept I could go for.  I bet you could use Dove chocolates instead, if say, those are something you buy whenever you're at the grocery store, or little ritter sport squares.  Really, the possibilities are endless.  And look at how that ganache almost winks back at you.

2 comments: