Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Potatoes Supreme

Made with lots of butter and I love to eat them so I thought I better post them here. Plus, I have been a slacker about contributing anyway. Since I remembered to take pictures this time and they don't look too disgusting, I thought I should share. Zach's mom gets mad at me when I make them because she says they are too fattening, but I say that I a sure sign that they are delicious! Basically, it is just mashed potatoes that you throw lots of good stuff into and then bake.

Here are the basic instructions:
  • Peel and Cube about 6 medium potatoes. Boil them until tender and then mash.
  • Then add some variation of the following: 2 cups sour cream, as much butter as you like, tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, 2 cups cheese, 1/2 to 1 cup of green onions, and sprinkle with Paprika
  • Put in a casserole dish and then top with 2 cups crushed corn flakes and drizzle 1/4 cup melted butter over the top.
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
My little masher.
Final product before the oven.
Enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment